- Get the Free Downloads
- Conference Presenters
- Meet all our Supporters
- Saniel Bonder and Linda Groves-Bonder
Don Beck and Russ Volckmann
- Clint Fuhs and Jeff Carreira
- Arjuna Ardagh and Andrew Cohen
- Clint Fuhs and Arjuna Ardagh
- Robert MacNaughton and Decker Cunov
- Jeff Klein and Russ Volckmann
- Terri O'Fallon and Brett Thomas
- Steve McIntosh and Carter Phipps
- Colin Bigelow and Amy Edelstein
- Lynne Feldman and Brett Thomas
- Mariana Caplan and Vidyuddeva
- Patricia Albere and Jeff Carreira
- Sally Kempton, Marc Gafni & Vidyuddeva
- Unique Self Dialogs
- Venita Ramirez, Geoff Fitch and Russ Volckmann
- Tom Huston and Mike Wombacher
- Registration is now Closed
- Конференция «Просветление»
Working With the Dynamics
of Cultural Conflict
What does Spiral Dynamics Integral have to say about working with difficult cultural dynamics, and how cultures emerge out of their struggle to cope with their Life Conditions?
These are some of the questions addressed by Don Beck and Russ Volckmann. Dr. Beck has been working globally in many areas of conflict and change, and is uniquely situated to talk about how cultures can evolve without needing to rise to the level of destructive conflict.
In this Dialogue Russ and Don Discuss...
- What is human nature and how has it emerged from individual to the collective through adaptation.
- How understanding the diversity of values is important to generating specific solutions to unique problems of existence.
- The importance of understanding Life Conditions as a key driver of human emergence.
- The ways that have emerged to monitor and understand the deeper level codes and patterns operating in cultures.
About Russ and Don
Russ Volckmann, Ph.D., has worked for over thirty years as an organization development consultant and executive coach. He is the publisher and editor of The Integral Leadership Review and LeadingDigest and the founder of Integral Publishers. As an educator he has taught at U.C., Berkeley; the University of Arizona; the United States Army Intelligence School at Ft. Juachuca, Arizona; Sonoma State University; Golden Gate University; John F. Kennedy University; Leadership University; and the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology. He has authored two books and is currently working on his third with co-author Brett Thomas on the topic of Integral Leadership.
Dr. Don Beck is a world-renowned figure known for the development and implementation of the Spiral Dynamics model. He is cofounder of the National Values Center in Denton, Texas, CEO of the Spiral Dynamics Group, Inc. and author of Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership & Change, written with Christopher Cowan in 1996. As a consultant, Dr. Beck has worked all over the globe with political and societal leaders, focusing on developing a multidimensional model for understanding the transformation of human valuesand cultures. He is particularly well known for his significant contribution in the peaceful transition from apartheid to democracy in South Africa, about which he writes in the book, The Crucible: Forging South Africa's Future (1991), with Graham Linscott. Before his work as a consultant, Beck worked as a professor for 20 years at the University of North Texas. There he was named Outstanding Professor in 1978, named Honor Professor in 1979, and listed as an “Outstanding Educator in America” in 1980.
Want More Dialogues Like This? Join our Mailing List
If you would like more free talks like this, then click the button on the right and join our mailing list.
We'll keep you up to date with everything that's happening, and we'll also let you know as soon as registration opens for the full Enlightenment Conference on July 27th!
You may need to right-click the following links and select "Save Link As" to download the file to your computer.