- Get the Free Downloads
- Conference Presenters
- Meet all our Supporters
- Saniel Bonder and Linda Groves-Bonder
- Don Beck and Russ Volckmann
- Clint Fuhs and Jeff Carreira
- Arjuna Ardagh and Andrew Cohen
- Clint Fuhs and Arjuna Ardagh
- Robert MacNaughton and Decker Cunov
Jeff Klein and Russ Volckmann
- Terri O'Fallon and Brett Thomas
- Steve McIntosh and Carter Phipps
- Colin Bigelow and Amy Edelstein
- Lynne Feldman and Brett Thomas
- Mariana Caplan and Vidyuddeva
- Patricia Albere and Jeff Carreira
- Sally Kempton, Marc Gafni & Vidyuddeva
- Unique Self Dialogs
- Venita Ramirez, Geoff Fitch and Russ Volckmann
- Tom Huston and Mike Wombacher
- Registration is now Closed
- Конференция «Просветление»
Understanding Conscious Capitalism
It may seem that 'Conscious Capitalism' is a contradiction in terms. But in this dialogue, Russ Volckmann, editor of Integral Leadership Review, gets the low-down from Jeff Klein on what capitalism and business looks like when created from a conscious intention.
Jeff is a businessman and author who has been heavily involved in the Conscious Capitalism movement, and he brings his full weight to bear on this inspiring and integrative new approach to commerce and collaborating.
In this Dialogue Jeff and Russ Discuss...
- The meaning of "conscious capitalism".
- The role conscious capitalism plays in the evolution of culture.
- Four defining elements of a business that is practicing conscious capitalism.
- The relationship between conscious business and community, and a positive vision for the future.
About Jeff and Russ
Jeff Klein, CEO of Working for Good, activates, produces and facilitates mission-based, Stakeholder Engagement Marketing™ campaigns and Conscious Culture development programs. Jeff is a trustee and member of the Executive Committee of Conscious Capitalism, Inc. and co-produces the Annual Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit. He authored the award-winning book, Working for Good: Making a Difference While Making a Living, to support conscious entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, leaders and change agents at work and hosts a weekly radio program called It’s Just Good Business, in which he engages in conversation with pioneering CEOs and though leaders in the Conscious Capitalism Movement. He also serves as Executive Director of Being Human.org a project of the Baumann Foundation, and is producing Being Human 2012, in San Francisco, March 24, 2012. In collaboration with the VP of Marketing and management team of O.N.E. Coconut Water, Jeff is activating the Liquid Revolution.
Russ Volckmann, Ph.D., has worked for over thirty years as an organization development consultant and executive coach. He is the publisher and editor of The Integral Leadership Review and LeadingDigest and the founder of Integral Publishers. As an educator he has taught at U.C., Berkeley; the University of Arizona; the United States Army Intelligence School at Ft. Juachuca, Arizona; Sonoma State University; Golden Gate University; John F. Kennedy University; Leadership University; and the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology. He has authored two books and is currently working on his third with co-author Brett Thomas on the topic of Integral Leadership.
Want More Dialogues Like This? Join our Mailing List
If you would like more free talks like this, then click the button on the right and join our mailing list.
We'll keep you up to date with everything that's happening, and we'll also let you know as soon as registration opens for the full Enlightenment Conference on July 27th!
You may need to right-click the following links and select "Save Link As" to download the file to your computer.