- Get the Free Downloads
- Conference Presenters
- Meet all our Supporters
- Saniel Bonder and Linda Groves-Bonder
- Don Beck and Russ Volckmann
- Clint Fuhs and Jeff Carreira
- Arjuna Ardagh and Andrew Cohen
- Clint Fuhs and Arjuna Ardagh
- Robert MacNaughton and Decker Cunov
- Jeff Klein and Russ Volckmann
- Terri O'Fallon and Brett Thomas
- Steve McIntosh and Carter Phipps
- Colin Bigelow and Amy Edelstein
- Lynne Feldman and Brett Thomas
- Mariana Caplan and Vidyuddeva
Patricia Albere and Jeff Carreira
- Sally Kempton, Marc Gafni & Vidyuddeva
- Unique Self Dialogs
- Venita Ramirez, Geoff Fitch and Russ Volckmann
- Tom Huston and Mike Wombacher
- Registration is now Closed
- Конференция «Просветление»
The Miracle of We-Mysticism
Mystics have access to the truth that lies hidden beneath our ordinary experience. Liberated from the hypnotic spell of convention, they are free to explore the profound and the extraordinary.
Mysticism is often associated with the lone adventurer, but this miraculous journey can also be shared. Listen as Jeff and Patricia share their experience of walking this path.
In this Dialogue Jeff and Patricia Discuss...
- How “we” mysticism is a mystical experience and path that is embarked upon by two or more people together, entering into new worlds and structures of consciousness that are born out of the inter-subjective space between people.
- Why mysticism is the experience of becoming One with a deeper sense of reality than what is seen as surface expressions of seemingly separate things.
- How “we” mysticism involves suspending what we think we know, letting language be a poetic carrier of experience, rather than making literal meaning of words.
- Why together, there are possibilities for intelligence and guidance that are greater than any that the individuals carry on their own.
About Jeff and Patricia
Patricia Albere and Jeff Carreira combined have taught for 6 decades reaching 100,000’s of people. They have developed programs, trained teachers and worked with dedicated students continuously for 10, 15, and 20 years respectively. At 18 Patricia was on the leading edge of transformation, participating in the first-ever “est” training that radically transformed her life. Since then she has worked continuously in the field of human development. Jeff’s life transformed when he met spiritual teacher Andrew Cohen in 1992. He has been a student and close collaborator of Cohen’s ever since and is currently the director of education at EnlightenNext. A year ago Patricia and Jeff began to co-lead the Evolutionary Collective and that collaboration is fueling a process of awakening that is the living source of their work together.
To learn more about We-Mysticism, please visit Jeff's blog at http://evolutionaryphilosophy.com/2012/07/12/from-mysticism-to-we-mysticism/
Find out more about the work of the Evolutionary Collective at http://www.evolutionarycollective.com/
Want More Dialogues Like This? Join our Mailing List
If you would like more free talks like this, then click the button on the right and join our mailing list.
We'll keep you up to date with everything that's happening, and we'll also let you know as soon as registration opens for the full Enlightenment Conference on July 27th!
You may need to right-click the following links and select "Save Link As" to download the file to your computer.